January 6, 2019
May 24, 2019
May 25, 2019
|WONCA DIRECT MEMBER||570 EUR||650 EUR||730 EUR|
|DELEGATE||620 EUR||700 EUR||780 EUR|
|JUNIOR DOCTOR, TRAINEE*||310 EUR||360 EUR||390 EUR|
|STUDENT**||150 EUR||150 EUR||200 EUR|
Fees are quoted in EUR. These prices are final. VAT will be applied under current legislation.
* Trainee …a doctor in-training for general practice
Confirmation of a status by an institution responsible for specialisation training in the respective country/region.
* Junior doctor …a doctor in training GP/FM or a GP/FM specialist less than 5 years after graduation
Confirmation of a status by an institution responsible for specialisation training/research in the respective country/region.
** Student …undergraduate student
Confirmation of a status by university.
Note: Payments must be received by the corresponding deadlines (early or regular), otherwise the subsequent rate will automatically apply.
The registration fee includes:
- Attending all Conference Scientific Sessions
- Participation in Opening Ceremony, Welcome Drink and Closing Ceremony
- Admission to the Exhibition Area and WONCA Village
- Conference Badge, Conference Materials
- Refreshment during the Conference
VdGM Pre-conference /Young Doctors/
January 6, 2019
May 24, 2019
May 25, 2019
|VdGM Pre-conference /Young Doctors/||70 EUR|
*for VdGM Pre-conference registration and more detailed information please click HERE
How to RegisterPlease note that the Online Registration Form is only accessible with a password. Simply fill in the Personal Data Form and a password will be sent to you.
First please fill in the Personal Data Form and continue to registration by choosing the registration fee. During the registration process a participant will receive a password and automatically generated summary to your email address. Your password is the same for all on-line forms (abstracts, registration, accommodation).
After submitting the Registration Form, a participant will receive a confirmation from the Conference Secretariat within three working days.
The online registration will be closed from June 20, 2019. You will have the possibility to register on-site in the Conference venue.
For group registration (above 10 participants) please contact the Conference Secretariat at email address email@example.com.
Methods of PaymentRegistration fees must be paid in EUR by one of the following methods:
1. Credit CardFor payment by credit card please use the On-line Payment System. The system is accessible with the password that you received upon registration. The system accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard/Eurocard, Visa and Diners Club.
2. Bank TransferThe bank details including the 10-digit variable symbol will be sent to a participant within three working days after the submission of the registration form. Please note that payments without this variable symbol will not be identified and the registration will not be confirmed.
Please note that payments by bank transfer will only be accepted by June 12, 2019. After this date only payments by credit cards will be accepted by using the On-line Payment System.
All payments made by bank transfer have to be net of all bank charges. The payer pays the bank charges of their bank, and the beneficiary pays the charges of their bank, if any.
Cancellations and RefundsThe Conference Secretariat must be notified in writing by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (+420 284 001 448) about the cancellation of the registration. Telephone cancellation will not be accepted. The appropriate refunds will be made after the Conference.
The following cancellation conditions apply:
|before May 2, 2019||full refund of the registration fee less 30 EUR handling fee|
|May 3 - May 31, 2019||50% of the registration fee|
|From June 1, 2019||no refund|
If a change or cancellation made by a participant in registration or accommodation results in a refund, GUARANT International reserves the right to charge a 30 EUR handling fee.