The Host Organizing Committee offers slots during the first and second day of the conference. Practice visits are held on Wednesday, June 26 and Thursday, June 27.
Please note that estimated travel time from central Bratislava to the clinic can be up to half an hour each way (by car or public transport) and that transportation will be at your own cost.
If you like to participate or if you have questions regarding the practice visit, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, there is a limited capacity to sign up for a visit in a Slovak GP clinics! The deadline for signing up is June 16, 2019.
Clinics1) Ambulancia všeobecného lekára dr. Med. PV s.r.o. (Mestská poliklinika)
Hollého č. 2, 902 01 Pezinok
- We offer general medicine health care covered from health insurance
- We offer both standard and non-standard services and treatments
- Internal referral and pre-operation examinations
- Contract-based services from internal medicine for UNION and VSŽP insurance companies’ patients
- We provide medical care to seniors in nursing homes
- We have high-level outpatient clinic′s equipment
- At home consultations, we can do ECG and CRP tests (inflammation parameter) right at the bed of the patient, and provide infusion therapy
- We deal with the paperwork in short time
- Sonographic examination of the heart (upon agreement)
- Sonographic examination of the abdomen (upon agreement)
- Services of an outreach nurse (blood collection, infusion at home, delivery of prescriptions, etc.)
- Infusion treatment (at any time during consultation hours)
- As of February 1, 2018, our office provides general outpatient healthcare to members of the police, fire brigade and rescue corps, and mountain rescue services
- As of February 1, 2018, we accept only rayon patients; the non-rayon ones, who wish to be capitated in our office, shall pay a one-off entry fee of € 100 for administrative processing of their documentation (except for Ministry of Interior employees)
- Ergometric examination
- Outreach Nurse Services (Infusions, injections, blood collections in the comfort of your home )
- ECG apparatus
- Portable ECG
- ECG Holter (24-hour heart activity monitoring)
- Holter blood pressure monitor (24-hour blood pressure monitoring)
- Arteriograph and ankle-brachial index machine (monitoring of arterial stiffness, non-invasive measurement of arterial calcification)
- Spirometer (measuring of the lung functions)
- CRP apparatus (inflammation parameter, result in 5 minutes)
- Apparatus for quantitative detection of blood pigment in stool (prevention of bowel cancer)
- INR machine (control of blood clotting merely from a drop of blood drawn from a finger; result in 20 minutes, possibility of medication adjustment)
- Pulse oximeter (monitoring of blood oxygen saturation)
2) Ambulancia všeobecného praktického lekára
Dobrovičova 117/10, 811 09 Bratislava
The ambulance is reachable on foot (5 mins from the Slovak National Theatre). See tha map HERE or find the address by scanning the QR code
3) MEDILIP s.r.o.
Ambulance a) Námestie sv. Františka 14, Bratislava 4 - Karlova Ves, 84101
Ambulance b) Miloslavov-Alžbetin dvor 181, Budova obecného úradu, 900 42 Miloslavov
4) Všeobecný lekár pre dospelých (SOMED s.r.o.)
Líščie údolie 98/57, 841 04 Karlova Ves
Further information regarding your clinic visit will be sent two weeks prior to your arrival in Bratislava.
The Slovak GPs are looking forward to welcoming you!
Host Organizing Committee Members