Types of poster presentations
- Classic printed “paper” posters
The Scientific Committee selected the best posters to be displayed in the form of a classic printed "paper" poster. Other posters will be presented as e-posters.
What is a type of my poster?Please download a list of all posters here. Types of posters can be found in this list.
Authors of posters selected for "paper" presentation are welcome to upload e-posters in addition to displaying a “paper” posters.
Instructions for poster presentersBoth instructions for presenters of classic “paper” posters and instructions for presenters of e-posters are available below on this page.
Instructions for presenters of prited "paper" posters
The dimensions of the poster boards are as follows:Size of the construction:
200 cm (height) x 103 cm (width)
Size of the panel (i.e. the max. size of the poster):
180 cm (height) x 97cm (width)
- The panel is covered from both sides by a grey carpet.
- To ensure good legibility of the poster, we recommend a maximum size of 95 cm (37.40 inches) in width and 100 cm (39.40 inches) in length.
- Fixing material (pins and stickers) will be available in the Posters Area.
- Conference staff will be available to assist you during the time of poster mounting.
- The poster boards will be numbered by the organizers.
Posters must be displayed on their assigned board no later than 09:00 on their assigned presentation day (please see the list of posters).
Posters must be removed at the end of your presentation day after 17:00 and before 17:30 - any posters remaining will be removed and the conference will not keep any left posters for later collection and may be destroyed.
Poster mounting timeThursday, June 27, 08:00-09:00
Friday, June 28, 08:00-09:00
Poster removal timeThursday, June 27, 17:00-17:30
Friday, June 28, 17:00-17:30
Authors' contact e-mailIf you wish to be contacted by audience interested in your poster, please include your contact e-mail address at the poster.
Poster printing on-siteTo avoid carrying the poster all the way from your home and any possible damage or loss, you may use the poster printing service on-site.
FaxCOPY a.s. Bratislava
Cost and technical specification
- Please contact FaxCOPY as. for cost calculation and technical specification.
- Price is not included in the registration fee, cost are to be paid directly to FaxCOPY a.s.
Instructions for presenters of e-posters
What is an e-poster?An e-poster is an electronic poster displayed on computer screens instead of printed on paper as a traditional poster.
How is my e-poster being displayed?All e-posters will be available for viewing at e-poster stations at the Conference Venue and also on the Conference website.
How can I upload my e-poster?E-posters should be uploaded before the Conference. Please upload your e-poster via the online form that is accessible after Login
- Login using your login details
- Click on the menu item Contribution list
- Click on the title of your abstract
- Then you will be able to upload your e-poster
Authors' contact e-mailIf you wish to be contacted by audience interested in your e-poster, please include your contact e-mail address in the e-poster.
A PowerPoint slide template
- Please prepare your e-poster using a PowerPoint slide template that is available here. Save the final e-poster as a PDF file.
- Only e-posters in PDF format prepared using the template are accepted.
- Screen size is 66,99 x 96,14 cm (width x height). e-Poster has to be compliant with this size - width of the document is adjusted to the screen width (it is recommended to setup width of the document to 66 cm), height of the document is arbitrary, e-Poster is scrollable.
- Recommended minimum font size is 18-20 points regarding document in width of 66 cm.
- Zoom function is implemented, therefore any detail such image or chart can be zoomed in.
- In case of use of photographs, the author must have an approval from the patient(s).
- The information provided is a full responsibility of the author.
- The size of the PDF file should not be bigger than 5 MB.