- Please use the Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2007, 2010 or 2013 or higher versions* (*.ppt) or (*pptx), or Adobe Acrobat Reader (.pdf) to guarantee they will open successfully on an on-site PC.
- We recommend you to save your PowerPoint presentation using PPT(X) format instead of PPS.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee the quality of MacIntosh-based presentations, please check in advance (2 hours before your session starts) their Windows compatibility.
- Please prepare your presentation in 16:9 format (screens are in 16:9 aspect). You can also use the old fashioned format ratio 4:3 however there is always better impression when using
- If you would like to use WONCA templates for your presentation in the recommended format ratio 16:9 you can find them HERE
- All session halls are equipped with standard PowerPoint presentation facilities.
- All presentations will be networked to the appropriate room the main “Speakers’ Ready Room” (located on the 4th floor of the SNT in the very corner of the Opera & Balet foyer) and your presentation must be submitted to the “Speakers’ Ready Room” or in one of the other 2 „Uploading Points“ at least 45 minutes in advance of your session.
- Please also note there will be 2 other „Uploading Points“ in Sheraton Hotel (Ballroom 1) and in Cinema City (corner room on the groundfloor next to the Cinema Hall 2). All these rooms are netoworked with SNT “Speakers’ Ready Room” and also with all the 15 halls in all three venues so you can upload your presentation in any of these 3 rooms no matter where your presentation takes place.
- We kindly ask you to bring your presentation on USB (memory stick) to the Speakers’ Ready Room or in one of the other 2 „Uploading Points“ where the technicians will upload the presentation into the system. Your own laptop can be used only if inevitable and after the discussion with the technicians in the session hall.
- Please prepare your presentation in 16:9 format (screen are in format ratio 16:9). We recommend you to save your PowerPoint presentation using PPT(X) format instead of PPS.
- A technician is available in every session room to provide assistance when needed.
- Due to the online presentation system, all speakers are kindly requested to use provided PC onsite.
- Please be present in the session room 15 minutes prior the start of your session and follow the instructions from the Chairs and/or technician. During your presentation a provided PC will be put on the lectern, it is connected via LAN with the speakers ready room. Please observe the time allotted to you as you will not be permitted to speak for longer time.
- At the end of the Conference, all presentations will be deleted from the presentation system and computers on-site.
AV Equipment in all the Halls
- Screen (ratio 16:9)
- PC (will be put on the lectern, it is connected via LAN with the speakers ready room)
- Sound system
- Microphones (for lectern, headtable, auditorium)
- Preview monitor for Headtable
Speakers’ Ready RoomAll speakers are asked to upload their presentation at the Speakers’ Ready Room (located on the 4th floor of the SNT in the Opera & Balet foyer) or „Uploading Points“ in Sheraton Hotel (Ballroom 1) and in Cinema City (corner room on the groundfloor next to the Cinema Hall 2) at least 45 minutes before the beginning of the session or the day before in case of a morning session.
Opening Hours of the Speakers’ Ready Room and Uploading Points
|Wednesday, June 26, 2019||16:00 – 19:00*|
|Thursday, June 27, 2019||07:30 – 17:30|
|Friday, June 28, 2019||07:30 – 17:30|
|Saturday, June 29, 2019||08:00 – 13:30**|
**only for the main Speakers’ Ready Room in SNT and Sheraton Hotel