Preparation of your presentation
- All presentations will be held in English.
- You will have maximum five minutes to present your work including one-two minutes for discussion.
- You can use only one PowerPoint slide (please use our template).
- Patient confidentiality must be protected.
- Avoid commercial reference. Advertising of products is prohibited.
- Remember that you have to communicate with the audience in a limited time.
- If you exceed your time, the session chairperson will terminate your presentation.
- Identify yourself to the session chairperson 10 minutes before the session.
- Presentations must be in PowerPoint format (16:9 .ppt/.pptx) only.
- Use a clear, non-fancy font and a letter size no smaller than 16 points to make your slide readable.
- Use graphic information rather than lengthy text.
- Colour is attractive on data slides but use light colours only.
- Do not cover too many details.
- Do not overload your slide, a miniature-sized poster is not appropriate.
The PowerPoint slide for the ‘One slide-five-minute’ should be uploaded before the Conference. Please upload your presentation via the online form (the on-line form will be available on May 18, 2019)
Deadline for PowerPoint slide submission: June 21, 2019.